Agnieszka Radwanska hits the shot of the year, so far, in her quarterfinal match against Kirsten Flipkens in Miami.
- I can sleep a LOT. if you challenged me to sleep longer than you I would probably win I have never lost that particular activity
- can read clocks pretty well. if you asked me what time it was I could tell you just by looking at a clock.
- I haven’t worn a diaper since I was 2 I think
- picking up corndogs really quickly
- easy to house train
- having feet - I have almost 2
Margaery just explained sexual orientation better than half of people i already talked in my entire life
I see London I see France. Wow. they’re both 486 miles away from eachother. That’s a long way. I have great eyesight.
I would say that Daria is the worst friend ever.
APPARENTLY IT’S SOME SPECIAL ASS DAY AND EMILY WON’T TELL ME SO.
THIS IS WAR
I have wandered through the deserts of the forgotten and found myself. I have traveled through the dreams of the hopeful and found truth and solace. I must believe in the impossible because the possible does not satisfy my thirst for delectation. I am a soul captured within this flesh and I must believe in the things that are unseen. You see, I am optimism optimistically. And in this world where dreams only live in the night, I am forgotten.